The final episode in the series entitled ‘Wales and Britain’ will be shown on Monday at 9pm.
If you want to find out more about some of the sites covered, follow the links below:
- Big Pit, Blaenavon
- Tower Colliery
- Barry Docks
- Penrhyn Slate Quarry
- Penrhyn Castle
- Cardiff Castle
- The James, or 'Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau' Memorial
- Park and Dare Theatre, Treorchy
- Universal Colliery, Senghenydd
- Link to The Story of Wales website
- Add your own photographs to People's Collection Wales to help tell the story of Wales
Finally, the Royal Commission's superbly illustrated book, Hidden Histories: Discovering the Heritage of Wales is an informative companion for anyone interested in the life and heritage of Wales and is now available for only £19.95 or alternatively only £17.95 for Friends of the Royal Commission with their special 10% discount.
Subscribe to the Heritage of Wales News and sign up for the full feed RSS, just click this RSS button and subscribe!
Also find us on:
Twitter Hashtag: #RCAHMWales