|Ty Mawr from the outer room|
Houses of the Welsh Countryside
A six-part landmark television series by Fflic for S4C and a new bilingual, illustrated book will be launched at the Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay, on Tuesday 19th October 2010.
The book is written by Richard Suggett and Greg Stevenson, and published by Y Lolfa in conjunction with the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales.
|Collapsed timber frame of Ty Draw|
The subjects of the programmes are:
1. Y Tŷ Neuadd / The Hall House
2. Tai Eryri / The Snowdonia House
3. Y Tŷ Hir / The Longhouse
4. Tai’r Ffin / Houses of the Welsh Border
5. Tuag at y Tŷ Modern / Towards the Modern House
6. Y Bwthyn / The Cottage
Related Domestic Architecture Links:
- Llantwit Major and Cowbridge A Study Of The Historic Domestic Architecture
- Houses of the Welsh Countryside 2nd Edition
- Houses of the Welsh Countryside A Study In Historical Geography
Subscribe to the Heritage of Wales News and sign up for the full feed RSS, just click this RRS button and subscribe!